For a chance to win a Stick Man Games goodie bag share a photo of your own Stick Man Games sports day to our Facebook page or on Twitter with #StickManGames.
The prize includes a Forestry Commission tote bag, Stick Man soft toy, Stick Man back pack clip, 2 wooden relay batons, 4 medals, 2 beanbags, 4 place markers and a Stick Man Games Activity pack printed on card.
Download and print our Stick Man Games activity pack. Then, when you're in the midst of the Stick Man fun and games, make sure to take a quick snap of the action and post it with #StickManGames to the Forestry Commission Woods and Forests Facebook Page or Twitter for your chance to win. The closing date for submissions is Sunday 11th September, so get sharing now!
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page or on Twitter, including the hashtag #StickManGames - after Wednesday 10th August.
- A maximum of three entries per household will be accepted. If more than three photos are entered, only the first three will be considered as entries. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is Sunday 11th September 2016.
- There will be three overall winners who will receive a Stick Man goodie bag.
- Winners will be picked from all valid entries, judged by the Forestry Commission marketing team and notified within 7 days of the closing date. The name of the winners will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Copyright: © 2008 & TM Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.