8 November 2011
What was the event?
A single day seminar where Forest Research scientists and experts from Forestry Commission England provided an update on the latest information about tree insect pests and diseases and the wider implications of tree pests and diseases on site management.
- Climate change video (Armstrong and Miller) (WMV-5.5Mb)
- Biosecurity (PDF-1154K)
- Climate change adaptation - species diversification - an insurance policy spreading the risk (PDF-2238K)
- Creating and managing resilient forests (PDF-1528K)
- Dothistroma needle blight (Red Band Needle Blight) (PDF-1885K)
- Update on insect pests (PDF-2777K)
- Update on Phytophthora diseases (PDF-1494K)
- Useful website links (PDF-35K)
Who was the event suitable for?
Forestry and woodland managers and agents, forestry and woodland owners, and those working in forestry and woodlands.
Where did the event take place?
Taunton Rugby Club
Somerset TA2 8BU
Continued professional development (CPD)
Whilst it is up to each delegate to make an assessment in relation to their own personal development, it is reasonable for ICF Professional Members to allocate 5 hours CPD if they attended this event.
For further information please contact:
Exeter EX6 8HD
Telephone 01626 892865