15th March 2006
What was the event?
Various seminars with a forestry focus. Topics included:
- Impacts of ecotourism and forestry on the distribution of brown bears in Canada
- Stem injection of stable isotopes into Sitka spruce trees
- People and place and production systems
- Improving the establishment of broadleaved trees
- Earthworm dynamics in broadleaved woodlands
- Woodland Management: A Practical Guide (book launch)
- Trees for life
- Short rotation coppice and forestry.
Jim Lynch, Chief Executive of Forest Research at the time, presented:
"Trees for life"
Who was the event suitable for?
Students and anyone with an interest in forestry.
Where did the event take place?
National School of Forestry
University of Central Lancashire
For more details contact Andrew Weatherall at the University of Central Lancashire.