20th to 22nd April 2006
What was the event?
9th Association of Geographic Information Laboratories of Europe (AGILE) International Conference on Geographic Information Science.
- Data capturing and harmonisation
- Decision support systems (DSS) and spatial planning
- Earth observation
- Environmental modelling
- GI education and training
- GI policy and society, e-Government
- Location based services (LBS) and web applications
- Modelling of social processes
- Natural resource management and monitoring
- Water management
- Spatial aspects of disaster/risk management
- Spatial data infrastructures (SDI)
- GI usability and quality
- Semantics and cognition.
For full details see the event website at www.agile2006.hu
Who was the event suitable for?
Scientists with an interest in the research on geographic information science and remote sensing.
Where did the event take place?
Thermal Hotel Visegrád
Juan Suárez (chair)
Scientific Programme Organising Committee
Northern Research Station
Tel: +44 131 445 2176
Fax: +44 131 445 5124
Prof. Béla Márkus (chair)
Local Organising Committee
The University of West Hungary
College of Geoinformatics
Pirosalma u. 1-3. 8000 Székesfehérvár
See www.agile2006.hu/Contact.html for further contact details.