Meeting the challenge of the UK Biodiversity Action Plan
15th and 16th December 2004
What was the event?
The aims of the meeting were to:
- Report on the latest research findings and other actions for Priority Species associated with woodland in the UK
- Identify existing knowledge gaps
- Set priorities for future research and other actions to ensure progress towards meeting UKBAP targets
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and lively debate.
Forest Research presented information on:
- Prioritisation of research for woodland species
- Implication of PAWS restoration for dormouse conservation.
View flyer (PDF-276K)
Where did the event take place?
University of Leicester
Stoughton Drive South
Leicester LE2 2ND
Dr Richard Ferris
Biodiversity Information Service
Joint Nature Conservation Committee
Peterborough PE1 1JY
Tel: 01733 866820