This page provides details on the range of services offered by Forest Research, and partners, to assist you in designing, running and reporting an i-Tree Eco study. We are available to advise on i-Tree, the merits and process of conducting an i-Tree Eco study and ‘How to get started’. See also our related pages on “Designing an i-Tree Eco survey” and “Reporting an i-Tree Eco survey”.
Prices are available upon application, for single and multiple services.
- Using i-Tree Canopy and GIS tools for assessing Tree Canopy Cover (a very useful precursor analysis to a full i-Tree Eco study)
- Commissioning an i-Tree Eco Project
- Using i-Tree Eco version 6
- Designing your i-Tree Eco project including the project objectives, number of plots, the project timeline, audiences, media and dissemination of the report
- Preparation of plot and survey sheets, issuing letters
- Training you and your surveyors in the i-Tree Eco survey approach
- Fieldwork (we’ll conduct the surveying of your i-Tree Eco plots)
- Quality Assurance / Supervision (we’ll survey a percentage of your plots to validate your surveyors)
- Extended i-Tree analysis including (but not limited too) CAVAT Quick Method valuations, Building’s Energy Use Saving’s valuations and Urban Cooling valuations
- A basic facts-and-figures technical report
- Extended and bespoke report – including all the essential facts and figures, plus interpretation, local contextualisation and layout and design options
- An Urban Forest Management strategy developed from the i-Tree Eco results
- Ad hoc and case specific support to your Eco project, on a call-down basis
This project is ongoing.