Strategies relevant to Forests and Biodiversity.
- Biodiversity 2020: a strategy for England's wildlife and ecosystem services (2011). Defra, London.
- The natural choice: securing the value of nature (2011). HM Government.
- Scotland’s biodiversity: it’s in your hands. A strategy for the conservation and enhancement of biodiversity in Scotland (2004). Scottish Executive, Edinburgh.
- The environment strategy for Wales (2006). Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Natural environment framework - a living Wales; Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Northern Ireland biodiversity strategy (2002). Department of Environment Northern Ireland, Belfast.
- Keepers of time: a statement of policy for England’s ancient and native woodland (2005). Forestry Commission England, Bristol.
- The Scottish forestry strategy (2006). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Woods for nature - our biodiversity programme 2008–2011 (2008). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Woodlands for Wales: the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategy for woodlands and trees (2009). Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Northern Ireland forestry. A strategy for sustainability and growth (2006). Northern Ireland Forest Service, Belfast.