Planning your visit is easy and usually free. Contact us to see how we can help.
Tel: 01594 833 057
Fax: 01594 833 908
Let us know about your visit in advance
- This allows us to avoid conflict with other user groups.
- Provides us with the opportunity to inform you about possible Forest Operations in the area you intend to visit, which you need to be aware of when carrying out your risk assessment.
- Booking and permission is essential for events such as sponsored walks to validate your liability insurance.
- Please park in designated coach parking bays.
- We have an indoor space available for hire at Beechenhurst Lodge as well as a separate events field (with gas BBQ). Some of our charcoal BBQ’s can also be prebooked. For more information contact 01594 833 057(Forestry Commission) for the Events Field and 01594 822612(Forest Connections) for the charcoal bbq's or loft at Beechenhurst.
- Please take all litter home with you.
The Sculpture Trail at Beechenhurst Lodge
- A leaflet guide including a map is available from the forest shop at Beechenhurst (a small charge is made).
Forest shop and cafe at Beechenhurst
You are welcome to use the shop but we ask that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult and that a maximum of 10 children be allowed in at one time.
The trail starts from behind the Lodge and is clearly waymarked in blue. We ask all visitors to take their rubbish home and recycle it. Bins provided are for café customers only.At Beechenhurst Lodge you are welcome to use the picnic tables, BBQ’s and grassed areas around the site, but please note the tables in front of the café on the tarmac surface are restricted to cafe customers only. Free for school minibuses and coaches.