To run a basic search:-
- enter a town/place, postcode or grid reference of the area you are interested in
- select the area of the circle you want to draw and click on the Submit button.
A map of the area you have selected will be displayed
- place and click the cursor on the map where you want the circle to be located (the 'Draw a circle' tool is selected by default).
- Select the 'Run Search' button below the map to display a report of all the land designations that fall within or close to the shaded circle.
- if you need to use the other tools to pan or zoom before locating the circle, you will need to reselect the 'Draw a circle' tool.
What is the location of the area you are interested in?
|Town / Place|
Include a space in your postcode i.e. A12 3BC
What is the approximate size of the area you want to check ?
|Enter your own area to the nearest 10 hectares||(maximum = 1,000 ha)|
A hectare is an area on the ground that measures 100m x 100m in size (1 hectare = 10,000m2 = approximately 2.47 acres)