Terms and conditions:
- The prize is a £250 John Lewis voucher.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on the 05 April 2017.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, through an independent process. Respondents who respond 'Don't know' to Question 1 of the survey are not considered as a valid entry.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date by email.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to allow the Forestry Commission to use your email address to keep you informed of their work, events and activities.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Last updated: 4th March 2017