We invite user comments on some parts of this site to provide us and other with reviews and feedback. We review all submissions and reserve the right to not publish comments at our discretion.
- There will be a time delay between submission and posting
- All comments should be appropriate and relevant. Comments should be related to the page. General comments about the website or the Forestry Commission will not be published. If you have such a comment or question, please email us
- Anything that is abusive, indecent, unlawful or defamatory will not be displayed
- Published comments may be removed at any time. We won't keep comments older than three years.
- Any comment containing a hyperlink will be rejected
- People are personally liable for the comments they submit
- E-mail addresses will not be displayed
- Comments are limited to a maximum of approximately 500 words