Westonbirt Arboretum is situated in Gloucestershire on the A433, approximately three miles south west of Tetbury. Look out for the brown visitor attraction signs from the M4 and M5.
Our address is Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Forestry Commission, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8QS.
Useful information on getting public transport to Westonbirt and places to stay can also be found on these pages.
From M4 (approx 20 mins)
- Exit Motorway at Junction 18
- Take the A46 north towards Stroud
- After a few miles turn right onto the A433 (signed Cirencester). Continue on this road for approx three miles and the arboretum is on your left.
From M5 (approx 20 mins)
- Exit at Junction 13 onto the A419 (towards Stroud) Take the A46 (towards Bath)
- After going though Nailsworth, you come to traffic lights at the cross-roads
- Turn left onto A4135 to Tetbury
- In Tetbury, turn right on the A433
- Continue on this road, passing through Doughton, for approx three miles. The arboretum is on your right.