Your thoughts and ideas are important to is. Tell us about your experience for your chance to WIN a Discovery Pass.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Valid entries are those email addresses which are submitted in accompaniment to Forestry Commission England feedback postcards.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, and notified within 7 days.
- Winners will be chosen once every quarter (4 times per year), dates may vary. Winners can expect to receive notification via email.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Last updated: 4th March 2017