Forestry Commission logo

Publication

Booklet
H. L. Edlin
1969
Forest Parks have been established by the Forestry Commission in the belief that where mountainsides or other open country have been acquired in connection with the planting of extensive new forests, the whole should be open for public enjoyment. The first such Park, that in Argyll, was opened in 1935, and there are now seven Forest Parks, four being wholly in Scotland, one on the borders of Scotland and England, one in North Wales, and another on the borders of Gloucestershire and Monmouthshire.
140 x 216mm | 52 pages | black and white | 2nd edition
0-11-710005-6
Free
Stock code:FCBK006

What's of interest

Please direct orders to:
Forestry Commission Publications
PO Box 785
Stockport
SK3 3AT

T: 0161 495 4845
F: 0161 495 4840
E: forestry@apsgroup.co.uk