About Magic Forest at Countesswells
Are you looking for something different to do with your children in the school holidays?
Why not come along and discover the hidden magical secrets of Countesswells Forest. Suitable for all the family, children to be accompanied by an adult.
Booking is required for this event. Please do so in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
How to get there:
Magic Forest at Countesswells starts at Countesswells Forest Car Park in Forests of Moray and Aberdeenshire. Kingswells, Westhill, Kirkton Of Skene, Garlogie, Peterculter, Milltimber, Bieldside, Cults, Hazlehead, and Aberdeen are the nearest towns or villages.
From the A93, take the unclassified road north at the junction at Bieldside church, turn right at the T-junction then first left and the forest car park at sign posted on your left, approximately 200m from the T-junction.
From the A944, turn south along the unclassified road at the Kingswells roundabout,and approximately 1.5 km from the roundabout the forest car park is sign posted on your right.
OS Grid Reference: NJ870040
Postcode AB15 8QD (for satnav purposes)
For details of public transport visit http://www.travelinescotland.com
What's on in Forests of Moray and Aberdeenshire
- Teddy's Woodland Adventure Thursday 4 July 2013
- Teddy's Woodland Adventure at the Bin Quarry Tuesday 9 July 2013
- Mini Beast Hunt at Tyrebagger Thursday 11 July 2013
- Mini Beast Hunt at The Bin Tuesday 16 July 2013
- Sensory Explosion Tuesday 23 July 2013
- Nature Treasure Hunt at Dunnottar Woods Thursday 25 July 2013
- Tracking for the Brave at The Bin Tuesday 30 July 2013
|Type of Event:|
|recreational and children|
|Thursday 18 July 2013|
|10:00 - 12:00|
|All ages, including families|
|Cost of Event:|
|£2 per child|
|Countesswells Forest Car Park|
|Forest District Office