This section contains information about UK imports and exports of wood products, and about the level of apparent consumption estimated from data for UK production, imports and exports. International comparisons are provided in the International Forestry chapter.
Information on imports and exports comes from the Overseas Trade Statistics compiled by HM Revenue & Customs. The two sources are surveys of European Union (EU) internal trade (Intrastat) and customs data for trade with non-EU countries.
A copy of all trade tables is available to download as an Excel spreadsheet.
Links to Forestry Statistics 2009
- Apparent consumption of wood in the UK
- Apparent consumption of wood products in the UK
- Flow of recovered paper
- UK import quantities by product
- UK export quantities by product
- UK import values by product
- UK export values by product
- Origin of wood imports
- International Forestry
- Sources: Conversion factors
- Sources: Trade