Whatever your ability there’s something for everyone at Alice Holt. Our 3 mile cycle trail is suitable for both children and adults, offering all the family a chance to explore further into the forest. We have a short, safe Beginners Track for those just starting out on two wheels.
The Alice Holt Cycle Centre is open 7 days a week from 9am till 4pm (closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day), with a range of adult and children's bikes available. For further information call 01420 521297 or visit their website.
For your safety and the safety of other visitors please be aware of the following points:
- Only cycle within your abilities.
- Expect the unexpected – watch out for other visitors.
- Always follow warning signs and any advice you are given.
- If a vehicle is loading timber, stop and wait for the driver to let you pass safely.
- It's advisable to have a bell on your bike to let others know you're coming.