Further reading for Forests and Climate Change, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- Climate change 2007: mitigation of climate change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- Climate change 2007: physical science basis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- Climate change 2007: synthesis report. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Geneva, Switzerland, 2007.
- Combating climate change - a role for UK forests. An assessment of the potential of the UK's trees and woodlands to mitigate and adapt to climate change. TSO, Edinburgh, UK, 2009.
- Global Forest Resources Assessment 2010: Main report. Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, Rome, Italy, 2010.
- 2020 routemap for renewable energy in Scotland (2011). Scottish Government, Edinburgh.
- UK low carbon transition plan (2009). HM Government, London.