Further reading for Forests and Climate Change, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- Climate change 2007: mitigation of climate change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- Climate change 2007: synthesis report. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Geneva, Switzerland, 2007.
- Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013
- Combating climate change - a role for UK forests. An assessment of the potential of the UK's trees and woodlands to mitigate and adapt to climate change. TSO, Edinburgh, UK, 2009.
- Global Forest Resources Assessment 2010: Main report. Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, Rome, Italy, 2010.
- 2020 routemap for renewable energy in Scotland (2011). Scottish Government, Edinburgh.
- Climate Change Risk Assessment for the Forestry Sector (2012) Moffat, A. J., Morison, J. I. L., Nicoll, B. and Bain, V. Defra, London.
- Climate Change Guidelines for Forest Managers (2013). FAO Forestry Paper 172. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
- Terrestrial Biodiversity Climate Change Impacts Report Card 2012 -13 (2013). Living with Environmental Change.