This section contains information on how you can navigate around our website.
This is a large website. We have very distincts sections such as Forestry Commission England, Forestry Commission Scotland and Forestry Commission Wales. We also have the website for our research agency, Forest Research, and for our business areas such as Grants and Licences or Timber.
All these areas will follow the same layout to display their information:
- Every page will have a banner across the top which allows you to access various areas and websites of the Forestry Commission (Quicks links), references, resources and goodies (Library) and the help section. The top left logo will lead you back to the Forestry Commission homepage. Below you will find links leading to information about the section you are in:
- Section logo which is a link to the homepage of that section;
- About us will give you background information on the organisation;
- Contact us will provide with details to the various offices and staff;
- in News you will find press releases;
- finally, enter words of interest in the search box to find relevant pages on the Forestry Commission website
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find the menu which will help you navigate the section.
- In the middle of the page sits the main information.
- Some pages will display a right-hand side column with extra information of interest as well as link to other relevant pages on the site, links to other websites or links to events.
For other help subjects, please use the left-hand side menu. To report a technical problem on our website please use our technical report form.