Free Return visit for school pupils
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are specific to the High Lodge Customer offer known as ‘FREE return visit for school pupils’.
2. The offer allows individual school pupils who have visited High Lodge as part of a school visit (on a specified programme) to make a free return visit to High Lodge, as part of a family visit.
3. The school must undertake one of the following programmes: - Forest Experience, Nature Detectives or Team, Shelter building and Forest for the Future.
4. This offer is transferable to a third party but cannot be used in conjunction with a further school visit to High Lodge.
5. The offer is available until 20th July 2013.
6. The return visit must be made before 3rd September 2013.
7. The offer is facilitated through provision of ‘One shot’ day visit tickets that allows a single car through the entry and exit barriers at High Lodge.
8. To take up this offer the customer only has to visit High Lodge before the expiry date and make use of the ‘one shot’.
9. The High Lodge customer offer general terms & conditions, as published on High Lodge Web Pages on the day the offer is taken up apply.
Updated March 2013