Due to customer feedback and our annual review process, Exceptional Site Entry Permits have been replaced with Site Entry Permits, as of 01.03.2012.
Site Entry Permits
- Site Entry Permits (SEP) and additional SEP are intended for families, businesses, charities and groups with a genuine need to bring two cars onto the site at the same time, or require yearly minibus or coach passes.
- Applying for an SEP or additional SEP does not guarantee that your application will be successful.
- Each application is assessed on its own merits.
|Vehicle||Period||1st Card||2nd Card|
* As from 25th March 2013
To apply for an exceptional Secondary card, please use this link to send the following details:
- School, Charity, Family or Business name
- Vehicle type(s)
- Average number of expected visit per year
- Contact details
- Reason for applying
You will receive an automated response. We aim to contact you within 2 weeks of your application being received.