All of the text, animations, videos, images and graphics in our climate change web section may be used free of charge for non-commercial applications in the pursuit of promoting or explaining forests' role in climate change. Please acknowledge the Forestry Commission as source in any usage.
- Glossary of commonly used terms used in this climate change website
- Information pack - to help communicate and teach about forests and climate change
- Forests for the future - a learning resource for upper Primary learners 10 –12 years, in England and Scotland, to explore the local and global issues surrounding climate change and sustainable development.
- Questions and answers - some of our most frequently asked questions
- Multimedia - videos, graphics and images for free use
- Tools - links to tools to help you work out your carbon footprint and other tasks
- Links - to related sites and information