Forestry Commission logo

Grants and regulations in England


Last updated: 10/05/2015

What's of interest

To keep updated about the scheme and other Grants & Regulations news, subscribe to our e-alert. Previous e-alerts are archived in our document library.

Read more about the new requirement to submit your annual claim. 

Payments are changing
With the introduction of the new Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), from 1 July 2015 your Forestry Commission grant payments in England will be made by the Rural Payments Agency (RPA).

What does this mean for you?
You don’t need to do anything, however you will now receive your remittance from the RPA. This new remittance will clearly show your claim number, scheme, year and a description of what the payment was for. Should you have a problem, please call the RPA Customer Service Centre using the telephone number on your remittance.