There are two Osprey Watch centres, one at Glentress Peel and one at Kailzie Gardens, both near Peebles in the Scottish Borders.
- On the B7062, 2 miles south of Peebles
- Find Kailzie on the map.
On the A72, 2 miles east of Peebles
Where else to view ospreys?
- RSPB Loch Garten Osprey Centre: Abernethy Forest Nature Reserve, near Boat of Garten.
- David Marshall Lodge: Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, Aberfoyle.
- Scottish Wildlife Trust Loch of the Lowes Reserve: Dunkeld, Perthshire.
- Wigtown Wildlife Viewing Room: County Buildings, Main Street, Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway.