We welcome any information that may contribute to our research.
Sending us general information
If you have information that you think may be of use to us then please send it to us in writing or by phone or in person if you find that easier, and include your contact details so that we can get in touch with you should we need to. Please send the information to:
- Our general email address: email@example.com
- Or one of our research stations, field stations or regional offices
- Or a specific member of staff
- Or the contact for the respective section of the website that relates to the information you wish to provide.
Specific information we are collecting
We are currently specifically collecting information on:
- Black squirrels
- Bleeding canker of horse chestnut
- Horse chestnut leaf miner (Cameraria ohridella)
- Oak processionary moth (Thaumetopoea processionea)
See specific information we are collecting for further details and how to contact us regarding the above.