Forestry Commission England have teamed up with Tesco to give Tesco's magazine readers the chance to win one of 500 printed Stick Man Games activity packs!
This specially printed pack is full of creative games and activities that kids can do with sticks. Plus it comes with:
- Stick Man Games invitations
- race bib cut out
- start and finish flag cut outs
Winners of the prize draw will also receive 10 Stick Man Games stickers and a free Forestry Commission parking pass to a forest of their choice.
Closing date for this prize draw is 23.55pm 30 June 2016.
Win one of 500 Stick Man Games packs!
Fill in your details for your chance to win. By submitting the form you are also signing up to receive our emails on upcoming forest events and activities. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests.
Join us this June for a whole host of Stick Man Games!
Take part in the Stick Man Games events and meet Stick Man himself at selected sites or head to the forest for stick-themed fun in our self-led Stick Man Games activity arenas. You’ll find everything from giant pick-up sticks to ring toss!
Competition terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees of and the immediate family of Forestry Commission England, Bristol Office, their agents, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries to this prize draw is 23.55 30 June 2016.
- There are 500 prizes. Each prize consists of a printed Stick Man Games Activity Packs, 10 Stick Man Games stickers and a free one-day parking pass for a single vehicle to a Forestry Commission England woodland or at Westonbirt Arboretum for a single adult. This pass must be used by 23.55 on 31 December 2016 (separate terms and conditions apply. Please see the back of the free pass for details).
- One entry per household will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will be disqualified. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt. Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and household address. ID must be in the name of the person who has entered this prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- This prize draw appears in the June issue of Tesco magazine with different treatment. More information can be viewed at www.forestry.gov.uk/readeroffer.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The winners’ will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winners’ names and counties can be obtained 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered in to. The winners will be the first entries draw at random through an independent process or person.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The promoter is Forestry Commission, 620 Bristol Business Park, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol BS16 1EJ