If you love the smell and feel of a real Christmas tree, but need to convince a friend or loved one, send them Needle Mail this year!
Do you love the authenticity of a real Christmas tree? Do you feel like Christmas is only Christmas when you can smell the sweet aroma of the tree? Struggling to convince a friend, family member or colleague to ditch the plastic tree?
We’re giving 500 people the chance to send their loved ones scented Needle Mail!
Designed to invigorate a desire for the smell and feel of a real Christmas tree, we'll send your loved ones a Christmas card packed full of Norway Spruce needles and a message from Santa himself.* As soon as they open this sensory delight, they'll be convinced that a fake tree just isn't right for Christmas.
Fill in the recipient's details, and we'll ask Santa to send them this brilliant seasonal reminder! Don't worry, we won't use their details for any other marketing, so you can send this fantastic gift in the true festive spirit.
Did you know, our Christmas trees are 100% Santa Approved? Head out to one of our forests to enjoy a festive experience and pick up this year's Christmas tree!
*Terms and conditions:
- By filling out this form, you (the sender) are agreeing for Forestry Commission England to post 'Needle mail' to the recepient you are submitting, as a message on your behalf. Contents of 'Needle mail' include a pine-scented Christmas card, real pine needles, a message from Santa, information about real Christmas trees, and how the recipient can purchase their own tree.
- The recipient's contact details will not be used for any further marketing purposes, unless with their explicit consent to do so. Their details will be removed from our database within 30 days of the promotion ending, and will not be associated with your details in any further way.
- This promotion is available for 500 recipients only, any subsequent entries will be disregarded, and their recipients will not be sent 'Needle mail'. Efforts will be made to remove this promotion once the 500 recipient limit has been reached, but Forestry Commission England is not liable to notify those whose entries are made after reaching this limit.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only (this condition applies for both for recipients and senders).
- By submitting this form, you accept these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission England reserves the right not to send 'Needle mail' on behalf of the sender should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.