Find out about Forestry Commission sites, events and the work we do by signing up to our mailing list. Get news and updates on your local woodland or favourite activity.
Check out the map below to find your local woodland.
How to enter our competitions
Enter the competition code into the promotions box on the sign up form.
You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date will be detailed on the relevant campaign page.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will receive notification of their prize within seven days of the closing date. In the event of the winner not claiming their prize within 14 days of notification, a redraw will take place.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, Bristol, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.