- FR appoints a new non-executive director
- News sculpture unveiled at Alice Holt
- Testing non-native ash species for tolerance to Chalara
A new project is underway to identify non-native ash species that possess natural tolerance to Chalara fraxinea, the fungus that causes ash dieback.
- How valuable are urban trees?
A recent project measures the true value of Wrexham's urban trees
- New research projects announced to help save UK forests, woods and trees
Forest Research shares in seven new projects worth £7million.