27 February 2013 (Newcastle) and 28 February 2013 (York)
What were the events?
Further information about Chalara die-back of ash and other key pests and diseases threatening woodlands in Yorkshire and North East England.
On both occasions Forest Research plant health experts spoke about the science of Chalara and touched on other key pests and disease threats:
Food and Environment Research Agency (FERA) pathologists also attended the York event.
Event flier (PDF-99K)
Newcastle 27 February
- Welcome to Tyneside House (PDF-166K)
- Ash Die-back Diagnostics (PDF-2773K)
- Chalara Dieback of Ash (PDF-3158K)
- Chalara fraxinea - Disease Management (PDF-4448K)
- Implications for Grants & Licences (PDF-120K)
- Web links and contacts (PDF-49K)
York 28 February
- Welcome to Fera (PDF-172K)
- Ash Die-back Diagnostics (PDF-2949K)
- Chalara fraxinea - Disease Management (PDF-15607K)
- Implications for Grants & Licences (PDF-125K)
- The threat of Chalara (PDF-3241K)
- Web links and contacts (PDF-54K)
Who were the events suitable for?
All those involved in the management of trees, woods and forests, in Yorkshire and North East England.
Where did the events take place?
Newcastle upon Tyne
Wednesday 27 February.
Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7AR
Thursday 28 February.
York YO41 1LZ
For further information please contact Serena Clifford – firstname.lastname@example.org.