6 February 2013
What was the event?
An opportunity to hear from some of the UK’s leading experts in the field of tree pathology and plant health, on the factors affecting our Urban Forest. Presentations covered what is out there, what might be coming and what we can do about it.
Steven Hendry from Forest Research gave a "Pest and disease update" and talking on "Specific threats to urban trees".
- Biosecurity (PDF-2913K)
- Chalara fraxinea (PDF-2328K)
- Chalara Interim Control plan (PDF-1880K)
- Pest and disease update - January 2013 (PDF-3499K)
- Resilience and species choice - Diversification? (PDF-3467K)
- Specific threats to urban trees – with a focus on recently arrived pests and diseases (PDF-3296K)
- Tree pests and diseases: wake up and smell the coffee (PDF-1681K)
- Web links and contacts (PDF-44K)
Who was the event suitable for?
Particularly of interest to those with a responsibility for urban trees.
Where did the event take place?
For further information please contact:
The Arboricultural Association
Tel: 01242 522152
Fax: 01242 577766