8 June 2010
What was the event?
A single day seminar where Forest Research pathologists and entomologists provided an update on the latest information about tree pests and diseases.
The morning session comrpised indoor presentations, followed by an afternoon outside to look at and discuss symptoms of pests and diseases.
Forest Health Day (North of England) was held on 22nd June 2010.
- Introduction to Forest Research and Forest Health Days (PDF-1204K)
- Acute Oak Decline (PDF-1233K)
Joan Webber on behalf of Sandra Denman
- Red Band Needle Blight (PDF-1356K)
- Phytophthora update (PDF-3134K)
- New insect pests (PDF-1124K)
- Examples of Phytophthora ramorum and P.kernoviae on Rhododenron (PDF-647K)
Who was the event suitable for?
Forestry and woodland managers and agents, forestry and woodland owners, and those working in forestry and woodlands.
Where did the event take place?
Forestry Commission Wyre Forest Discovery Centre
OS Grid Reference: SO 750 740
For further information about the event please contact Bob Evans:
Tel: 01584 877544