20th March 2009, 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
What was the event?
Annual Chilterns Woodland Conference.
- An overview: trees in the Chilterns
- Tree bacterial and fungal diseases – Dr Anna Brown, Forest Research
- Insects damaging to trees: current problems and new threats – Dr Nigel Straw, Forest Research
- Grey squirrel damage and control – Dr Brenda Mayle, Forest Research
- Deer impacts and management – Jamie Cordery, Deer Initiative.
The meeting was chaired by Alan Betts, Forestry Commission.
Who was the event suitable for?
Those interested in the management of Chilterns woodlands and their wildlife.
Where did the event take place?
Green Park Training & Conference Centre
For more information contact:
Chilterns Woodlands Project
90 Station Road
Oxon OX39 4HA
Tel: 01844 355503