27th to 30th August 2008
What was the event?
Final conference of the four year COST Action E39 on Forests, trees and human health and well-being.
See conference website for details.
Liz O’Brien of Forest Research presented a paper with Ambra Burls called: ‘Working with nature as a way of enabling people to re-integrate into society’.
Who was the event suitable for?
Politicians, health personnel, forest managers, social and behavioural researchers.
Where did the event take place?
- Mr. Olav Kaveldiget, director, The Norwegian Forestry Society
- Ms Merete Larsmon, COST E39
- Mr. Tore Molteberg, The Norwegian Forestry Society
- Ms Anne Kathrine Fossun, County Governor Office of Hedmark
- Dr. Merete Furuberg, Hedmark County Forestry Society