This seminar's main theme: climate change
25th October 2007
What was the event?
An update on selected research being performed by Forest Research. Topics included:
- Potential impacts of climate change on site types and species suitability in northern forests
- Frequency, intensity and severity of fires in a changing climate – implications for northern forests
- Forest management and the water framework directive – implications of climate change
- Climate effects on tree diseases in northern forests
- Restructuring forests using natural regeneration – criteria for success
- Scots pine timber quality
Seminar details and booking form (PDF-242K)
Who was the event suitable for?
Policy makers, practioners, researchers and all those with an interest in climate change.
Where did the event take place?
Old Perth Road
For further information please contact:
Northern Research Station
Midlothian EH25 9SY
Tel: 0131 445 6916
Fax: 0131 445 5124