Tel: +44 (0)300 067 5600
Tel direct: +44 (0)300 067 5622
Alice Holt Lodge
Surrey GU10 4LH
François Bochereau joined Forest Research in 1999.
Providing support to research and development programmes within Forest Research. Responsible for all chemical analysis on the ICP-OES instrument (Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectrophotometer), the Carbon and Nitrogen analyser, Continous Flow Analysis for ammonia and for the Laboratory Information Management System.
Affiliations and achievements
- Diplôme d’études Approfondies (DEA) in Analytical Chemistry - INSTN-Saclay /University of Paris VI (France)
- M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry - University of Hull
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics - Nottingham Trent University
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (DUT) in Chemistry, Physics and Maths – Lannion (France)
- Environmental, monitoring and land reclamation.
Main recent publications
G.P. Warren, B.J. Alloway, N.W. Lepp, B. Singh, F.J.M. Bochereau, C. Penny. (2003). Field trials to assess the uptake of Arsenic by vegetables from contaminated soils and soil remediation with iron oxides. The Science of the Total Environment 311 19-33.