Forthcoming events in Scotland that are organised or sponsored by Forest Research, or where Forest Research is participating.
If you would like an email notification of all announced events*, please send your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd European Congress of Conservation Biology 2012
Glasgow - 28th August to 1st September 2012.
Congress to explore the conservation of terrestrial, marine and coastal habitats in Europe.
Organised by: European Section of the Society for Conservation Biology.
- Continuous Cover Forestry Group (CCFG) annual Scottish site visit
Nairn - 6th September 2012.
View Continuous Cover systems and practices in Scottish forests.
Organised by: CCFG, Forest Research and Forestry Commission Scotland.
- Managing forests for ecosystem services: can spruce forests show the way?
Edinburgh - 8th to 11th October 2012.
Conference examining how best to translate the concepts promulgated by the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (MEA) and successor documents into strategic, tactical and operational management regimes that will help adapt forests to meet changes in climate and in societal demands.
Provisional programme now available
Organised by: Forest Research and IUFRO.
- Forest Research - research update (Autumn 2012)
Birnam, Dunkeld - 8th November 2012.
An update on selected research being performed by Forest Research.
Organised by: Forest Research.
* Please note that currently our email service will notify you of all announced events, i.e. irrespective of their subject and location.