Recent Media Releases
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.
- Entomology meeting forges links
- FR appoints a new non-executive director
- New sculpture unveiled at Alice Holt
- Testing non-native ash species for tolerance to Chalara
A new project is underway to identify non-native ash species that possess natural tolerance to Chalara fraxinea, the fungus that causes ash dieback.