Recent Media Releases
|The Forestry Commission Is Urging Importers To Comply With Regulations To Protect Britain’S Trees And Plants From Invasive Pests And Diseases||The Forestry Commission is urging importers who use wood packaging in shipments to comply with regulations to protect Britain’s trees and plants from invasive pests such as the Asian Longhorn Beetle – an increasing risk as summer approaches. - 20/03/2015|
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.
- New report highlights how productive woodlands can reduce flood risk and protect our waterways
- International partnership to restore giant panda habitats
- Transforming Edinburgh for the future
- UK Soil Observatory partnership wins award for excellence
- Pupils plant trees to mark start of 2015 International Year of Soils