Recent Media Releases
|European Recognition For Forest Research Laboratory Services||Laboratory services provided by the Forestry Commission’s Forest Research agency have been recognised as being among the top performers in Europe for plant, water and soil analysis. - 27/08/2015|
|Results Of Boar Thermal Image Survey In The Forest Of Dean||The results of the annual thermal image survey of feral wild boar in the Forest of Dean, carried out between 23rd February and 15th April 2015 estimate that the population has grown to more than 1,000 animals. - 24/07/2015|
- Pickering ‘Slowing the flow’ project complete
- European recognition for quality of Forest Research’s plant, water and soil analysis
- Forestry sector takes action for resilient woodlands
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.