- Peer-reviewed journal papers
- Scientific publication (FC)
- Tree pest and disease alerts
- Corporate publications
- No seed zone effects on the survival, growth, and stem form of Pacific silver fir in Britain
- Natural Play: how can we enable children to benefit from nature?
- Upgrading seed lots of European silver fir: how effective is imbibition-drying- separation?
(By reverse date of publication - latest first)
- Research Note: The influence of climate change on forest insect pests in Britain
- Best Practice guidance notes on land regeneration
- Planning for brownfield land regeneration to woodland and wider green infrastructure(PDF - 1000K)
- Establishing and managing gene conservation units(PDF- 2000K)
- Forestry and surface water acidification(PDF- 2000K)
- Evaluation of the Better Woodlands for Wales Grant Scheme (PDF-140K
- Horse Chesnut bleeding canker (PDF-737K)
- Pine-tree lappet moth (PDF-595K)
- Phytophthora lateralis(PDF-735K)
- Corporate and Business Plan 2015-16(PDF-3678KB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014-2015(PDF-3571K)
73 pages, June 2015
- Annual Report & Accounts 2013-2014(PDF-4244K)
60 pages, June 2014
- Science and innovation strategy for forestry in Great Britain(PDF - 3000K)
The science that will be delivered under this strategy will support the management of our forests, woodlands and trees to ensure they make a significant and long-term contribution to government priorities in England, Scotland and Wales.