Recent Media Releases
|Exploring Links Between Woodland Age And Biodiversity||The evidence for the effects on woodland biodiversity of differing lengths of forestry crop rotations and stand ages is explored in a Research Note published by the Forestry Commission. - 05/04/2016|
|Exploring Future Trends In Pest Damage To Forests In A Changing Climate||Future trends in insect pests’ effects on Britain’s forests as the climate changes are explored in a new Forestry Commission Research Note. - 16/03/2016|
|Business To Team Up With Scientists To Tackle Phytophthora||Nursery managers and other plant traders are being invited to take part in scientific research into Phytophthora infections in the trade. - 10/03/2016|
- ‘Slowing the Flow’ scheme helps avoid Christmas flooding
- Many small to medium green spaces in a city provide beneficial cooling effects
- Forest Research photo scoops top prize in European competition
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.