Recent Media Releases
|Exploring Links Between Woodland Age And Biodiversity||The evidence for the effects on woodland biodiversity of differing lengths of forestry crop rotations and stand ages is explored in a Research Note published by the Forestry Commission. - 05/04/2016|
- Winning forest photo supports trees for Africa
- Alliance strengthens forestry research in Wales
- ‘Slowing the Flow’ scheme helps avoid Christmas flooding
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.