Recent Media Releases
|People Power To Help Tackle Tree Disease||Citizen science and new technology are being combined in the fight against tree disease as part of Observatree, a new project launched this spring aiming to help protect the UK’s trees, woods and forests from harmful pests and diseases – existing or new. - 28/05/2015|
- People power to help tackle tree disease
Observatree - a new early warning system for tree health
- New report highlights how productive woodlands can reduce flood risk and protect our waterways
- International partnership to restore giant panda habitats
All media enquiries are handled by the Forestry Commission Press Office.
We are Forest Research - the research agency of the Forestry Commission. For detailed information about what we do and our corporate information, please visit the "about us" section on this website.
- Tree pest and disease alerts and advisory notes
- Scientific and technical publications
- Corporate publications and minutes
Some of our scientists' work appears on Research Gate.