What is a Pre-sale?
A pre-sale is an opportunity to buy concert tickets ahead of them going on sale to the general public.
Previous Forest Live customers, Discovery Pass holders, Friends of Bedgebury and Friends of Westonbirt who have opted in to receive email communications will receive an email when a pre-sale is available to them, giving the opportunity to purchase tickets a day before general sales start. Full details of how to purchase pre-sale tickets will be provided in the email.
Pre-sale tickets can be purchased online only via the special link provided in the notifying email, they cannot be purchased from the Forestry Commission Box Office page or by telephone.
Check in advance that you can log in to your account
When you previously bought your Discovery Pass or event or concert tickets from the Forestry Commission a customer account was created for you on our ticket sales system.
To speed up your purchase we strongly recommend to check that you can log in to your account in advance of tickets going on sale and if necessary reset your password.
If you are a Friend of Bedgebury or a Friend of Westonbirt and have not purchased from the Forestry Commission Box Office before you may need to create a new account.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pre-sales are a local benefit, offered to current holders of the specific Discovery Pass scheme of the Forest where the concert is taking place. Friends of Bedgebury are included for Bedgebury concerts and Friends of Westonbirt are included for Westonbirt concerts. They are also offered to previous Forest Live customers who have purchased in the past for that venue, via the Forestry Commission Box Office
2. As notification is provided by email only, this is only available to those meeting the criteria above and who have provided an email address when purchasing and have agreed to receive marketing emails.
3. Pre-sale tickets can only be purchased online by following the instructions in the email. Pre-sale tickets are not available by phone or in-person.
4. Access to a pre-sale is no guarantee of ticket availability. A limited number of tickets are offered for pre-sale with further tickets being available under the general sale.
5. Pre-sales are offered in agreement with the Artist and we may not be able to offer this for every Artist.
6. Pre-sale tickets are sold at full face value with the standard booking fee, as advertised. No discounts apply.
7. Standard Forest Live terms and conditions apply to all ticket purchases.
8. The Forestry Commission reserve the right to change or remove this offer at any time.