Self-led family trails in the pinetum
Ask at the Information Office in the Visitor Centre.
- For families with children aged 7 and above, try our Blue, Green Yellow and Big Lake Pinetum Family Trail sheets
- For families with children aged 5 and under, try our Pinetum Family Kiddies' Trail sheet
- Bedgebury welcomes Kent Children's University members and is an official Children's University Learning Destination. We have Learning Destination trails available from the Information Office.
Each backpack contains activities for all the family
Enjoy a hands-on walk in the pinetum
Red trail contains mapstick trail for 5 yrs old and up
Blue trail contains science activities for 7 yrs old and up
Green trail contains maths activities for 9 yrs old and up
£3 hire charge, deposit required
Ask at the Information Office of the Visitor Centre
- Discover the secrets, surprises and stories of the pinetum
- For adults and older children
- Ask at the Information Office of the Visitor Centre for the current seasonal trail
Last updated: 16th May 2016