In order to enjoy your Sherwood Bushcraft residential stay you must bring the following items
- Warm clothes and sturdy footwear – walking boots or trainers are perfect.
- Sleeping bag – a good 3 or 4 season sleeping bag is recommended.
- Something to sleep on such as a roll-up mat or thermal rest.
- A bivi bag if you have one – don’t worry if you don’t have one, you can borrow one of ours.
- You must bring a packed lunch for the first day. All other meals will be provided. All cutlery and crockery will be provided.
- Torch and spare batteries.
- Any medication or personal toiletries that you may need – there are no shower facilities at the bushcraft camp but you should bring a small wash kit with you – we can heat up wash bowls of water.
- You may wish to bring a camera to help you keep a record of everything you do.
Last updated: 29th February 2016