Want to find out more about teaching and running environmental educational sessions in the outdoors? Want to gain confidence and practical skills for working with children in the outdoors?
Then the following courses could be for you.
These courses are run at various dates throughout the year or can be booked for your own team of group leaders or teachers.
Making the Most of Outdoor Learning
- Discover the benefits of learning outdoors, its importance in enhancing the learning experiences for children and how it can positively support the curriculum.
- Learn how to plan and provide a safe and enjoyable outdoor learning experience.
- Ideas to involve your learners through-out the process from pre-visit planning to follow-up work.
- Ideas that cover a range of activities for inspirational outdoor learning.
- Planning for health and safety and adapting sessions to suit your groups needs and abilities.
Forests for the Future
- Through a mix of indoor learning and outdoor practical sessions, this course considers the importance of our forests and woodlands.
- Find out how trees and forests help to combat climate change and how we manage them as a renewable and sustainable resource.
- Gain practical and fun ides for how to use trees and forests as a fantastic teaching and learning resource.