Our events are listed in alphabetical order. Alternatively you can use the calandar at the bottom of the page to search for events on a specific date.
Please note that:
• As spaces are limited on many of our events, booking is essential unless otherwise stated. Please phone us on 023 8028 6840 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-4pm) to book your spaces.
• We aim to start our events promptly, and we advise arriving at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the advertised start time.
• Sensible footwear and suitable outdoor clothing are recommended for all our events and in summer insect repellent and a high factor sun cream are also advised.
• All bookings are non-refundable, unless the Forestry Commission cancels the event. (See below)
• Whilst we make every effort to ensure an event goes ahead, should we need to cancel an event we will contact you on the phone number provided at the time of booking, giving as much notice as possible. If you have not heard from us you can assume the event is still going ahead. Alternatively you can phone us on 023 8028 6840 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-4pm.) Outside of office hours there is an answer phone which will be updated with details of cancelled events, where possible. Details of cancelled events will also be listed on our website www.forestry.gov.uk/newforest
• The minimum number of participants required for an event to take place is 3. If the minimum number is not reached and the event is cancelled we will contact you.
• Forestry Commission staff have the discretion to exclude from the event anyone who is not properly equipped or fails to comply with other conditions listed above.