The Forestry Commission is a public body with responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010.
The Act requires public bodies to have due regard to the need to:
- eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010;
- advance equality of opportunity between people from different groups; and
- foster good relations between people from different groups.
Our annual Monitoring Reports and our Equality Objectives show how we fulfil, and intend to fulfil, our legal obligations.
- Equality Monitoring report 2015 – 2016 (Word 928KB)
- Equality Monitoring Report 2015 - 2016 (PDF 2MB)
- Previous reports
Equality Analysis (EqA) is an important tool to ensure that our policies and practices meet the three aims of the General Duty. We complete EqA on a wide range of our business functions.
More information: email@example.com
T: 0300 067 5046