Strategies relevant to Forests and the Historic Environment, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- The natural choice: securing the value of nature (2011). HM Government.
- The Government’s statement on the historic environment for England 2010. Department for Culture, Media and Sport, London.
- Planning policy statement 5: planning for the historic environment (PPS5) (2010). TSO, Norwich.
- Scottish historic environment policy 2009. Historic Scotland, Edinburgh.
- The Welsh historic environment strategic statement: headline action plan (2009). Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Natural environment framework - a living Wales. Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Planning policy statement 6: planning, archaeology and the built heritage (1999). The Planning Service, Department of the Environment, Belfast.
- The Scottish forestry strategy (2006). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Woodlands for Wales: the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategy for woodlands and trees (2009). Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Northern Ireland forestry. A strategy for sustainability and growth (2006). Northern Ireland Forest Service, Belfast.