Strategies relevant to Forests and Climate Change, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- The National Adaptation Programme Making the country resilient to a changing climate (2013). HM Government.
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines: Including mandatory greenhouse gas emissions reporting guidance (2013) Defra, London.
- UK Climate Change Risk Assessment: Government Report (2012). HM Government.
- The natural choice:securing the value of nature (2011). HM Government.
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our Low Carbon Future (2011). HM Government, London.
- Climate change: the UK programme 2006. Department of Energy and Climate Change, London.
- UK renewable energy strategy 2009. Department of Energy and Climate Change, London.
- Low Carbon Scotland: Meeting our Emissions Reduction Targets 2013-2027: The Second Report on Proposals and Policies (RPP2) (2013) Scottish Government, Edinburgh.
- Climate Ready Scotland: Scottish Climate Change Adaptation Programme (Draft) (2013). Scottish Government, Edinburgh.
- Natural environment framework - a living Wales. Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- A new EU Forest Strategy: for forests and the forest-based sector (2013). European Commission, Brussels.
- European Union forest action plan 2007-2011 (2006). European Union.
- Climate change plan 2010. Defra, London.
- Woodfuel implementation plan 2011-2014. Forestry Commission England, Bristol.
- Government Forestry and Woodlands Policy Statement, Incorporating the Government’s Response to the Independent Panel on Forestry’s Final Report (2013). Defra, London and Forestry Commission England, Bristol.
- Climate Change Action Plan for the Public Forest Estate (2011). Forestry Commission England, Bristol.
- Climate Change Risk Assessment (2012). Invited Report under the terms of the Reporting Powers of the Climate Change Act (2008). Forestry Commission England, Bristol.
- The Scottish forestry strategy (2006). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
- The Right Tree in the Right Place (2010). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
Forestry Commission Scotland Climate Change Programme (2013). Forestry Commission Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Woodlands for Wales: the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategy for woodlands and trees (2009). Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff.
- Northern Ireland forestry. A strategy for sustainability and growth (2006). Northern Ireland Forest Service, Belfast.
- First steps towards sustainability. A sustainable development strategy for Northern Ireland (2006). Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister Northern Ireland, Belfast.