Legislation and conventions relevant to Forests and Climate Change, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change - www.unfccc.int
- The Kyoto Protocol - www.unfccc.int
- EC Directive 2003/87/EC - www.europa.eu
- Regulation (EU) No 525/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on a mechanism for monitoring and reporting greenhouse gas emissions and for reporting other information at national and Union level relevant to climate change and repealing Decision No 280/2004/EC - www.eur-lex.europa.eu
The following legislation is available from www.legislation.gov.uk
- Climate Change Act 2008
- Climate Change (Scotland) Act 2009