Further reading for Forests and Soil, one of a series of seven Guidelines that support The UK Forestry Standard (UKFS).
- Afforestation: the DANI statement on environmental policy. DANI, Belfast, 1993.
- Code of practice for using plant protection products. Defra, London, 2006.
- European soil charter. Resolution 72 (19). Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 1972.
- Investigation of potentially contaminated sites. Code of practice. BS 10175:2001. BSI, London, 2001.
- Pollution prevention guidelines. Above ground oil storage tanks. SEPA, Stirling, 2010.
- Pollution prevention guidelines. Managing fire water
and major spillages. Environment Agency, Bristol, n.d.
- Pollution prevention guidelines. Safe storage and
disposal of used oils. Environment Agency, Bristol, 2004.
- Soil: a precious resource. Environment Agency, Bristol, UK, 2007.
- State of the environment soil quality report. SEPA, Stirling, 2001.
- Sustainable use of soils. Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution, London, 1996.
- The use of sewage sludge on forestry land and in the restoration of derelict land. SEPA, Stirling, 2010.